How to maximize your bookings as an AVVAY host
- Use our calendar sync and only show guests your available dates. This makes a huge difference in the quality of leads you will receive. Easily sync your existing calendars (Airbnb, VRBO, and others) with AVVAY and we’ll keep your availability automatically updated. Show me how.
- Respond to requests quickly. Responding to reservation requests within an hour of receiving them will increase your chances of confirming the reservation by 75%! Plus, we display your response rate (the percentage of requests you respond to within 24 hours) on your space listing page. Read more about response rate and don’t forget to enable text notifications via your dashboard!
- Rise to the top. The more confirmed reservations you get, the higher in the search results you’ll appear. Getting a few reservations under your belt will help your ongoing AVVAY success. So, what can you do? Tell your personal network about your AVVAY listing through social media and your website.
- Choose a great main image. Using logos, graphics, and text used as your main image is very ineffective on AVVAY. Make an awesome first impression and choose the very best photo of your location to be displayed first - it will make a difference.
- Complete your AVVAY profile. Sharing more information about yourself builds trust with our community. Take a minute or two and fill out your bio and add your social links to your AVVAY profile from your dashboard. Guests can view your profile right from your listing page.