5 tips for quickly booking a space
If you're reading this, you're probably feeling like there are not enough hours in a day and need to book a space -- like, now. So, we'll keep this short and sweet. Here's how our all-star guests go about booking a space with lightning speed and efficiency.
1. Provide enough details up-front with your initial reservation request. At minimum write a sentence or two about who you are, what you're doing, and how many people will be there. Then, copy it (Ctrl+C) for step 4.
2. Factor in set-up and tear-down time in your request. This will eliminate a common back and forth communication between guest and host.
3. Connect your socials -- This only takes a second and builds trust (we prompt you to add them after you submit a request).
4. Submit a reservation request or two for other spaces as a backup. Go ahead and paste that description and save yourself a few minutes.
5. Let us know if you're in a rush or if there's anything else we can do to help via our Live Chat or by emailing us at Team@avvay.com and we'll jump in.