5 tips for quickly booking a space
If you're reading this, you're probably feeling like there are not enough hours in a day and need to book a space -- like, now. So, we'll keep this short and sweet. Here's how our all-star guests go about booking a space with lightning speed and efficiency.
1. Provide enough details up-front with your initial reservation request. At minimum write a sentence or two about who you are, what you're doing, and how many people will be there. We'll save this info for you so that if decide to submit requests for other spaces, you won't have to enter it again.
2. Factor in set-up and tear-down time in your request. This will eliminate a common back and forth communication between guest and host.
3. Connect your socials -- This only takes a second and builds trust (we prompt you to add them after you submit a request).
4. Submit a reservation request or two for other spaces as a backup. The info you entered the first time will be saved, so it should take less than a minute to submit another request!
5. Let us know if you're in a rush or if there's anything else we can do to help via our Live Chat or by emailing us at Team@avvay.com and we'll jump in.